Welcome To Bokor Mountain, Sihanouk Ville & Kohrong Island
Tour Relaxing With Beautiful Beach & Paradise Island 9days.
Day 1: ARRIVED CAMBODIA
Upon arrive at Phnom penh International Airport you will be welcome by tour guide and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 2: PHNOM PENH – KEP CITY (B/L/D)
Breakfast check out. We need about 3 hour drive to Kep by highway No number 5. After lunch we enjoy with Kep Beach. Dinner & overnight at Kep City.
Day 3: KEP – BOKOR MOUNTAIN (B/L/D)
After breakfast we drive 28km arrived Kampot town, then continue 32km to get Bokor Mountain, a misty plateau 1,100 metres above sea level with it’s own microclimate up in the cooler clouds. There are some sights to see on the way up, and at the top, such as the waterfalls, and the old King’s “staff” accommodations, the old Church, and the “Old Casino””. Lunch & dinner at local restaurant, overnight at Thansur Bokor.
Day 4: BOKOR – SIHANOUK VILLE (B/L/D)
Breakfast, we take the bicycle’s tour around the Bokor Mountain’s sightseeing & visit some beautiful place. Back the hotel check out, lunch at Kampot Province, continue to Sihanouk Ville. Check in, dinner& overnight at Sihanouk Ville.
Day 5: KOHRONG ISLAND (B/L/D)
After Breakfast we get an amazing day trip on coral Paradise by Happy Boat tour to 3 islands. Koh Rong – Koh Touch – Koh Rong Saloem. Enjoy with snorkeling,swimming, playing games and fun with foam party & dance with bubbles soap. Dinner & overnight at Sihanouk Ville.
Day 6: ALL DAY FREE FOR YOUR RELAXING WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACH IN SIHANOUK VILLE.
Overnight at Sihanouk Ville.
Day 7: SIHANOUK VILLE – PHNOM PENH (B/L/D)
Breakfast, check out. We need about 4 & half hour drive to Phnom Penh Capital. Lunch check in. Afternoon we visit Royal Palace. It was established at this location when the capital was moved to Phnom Penh in 1866. Dinner, overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 8: KILLING FIELDS – CAPITAL MUSEUM (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel, we visit The Killing Frields, there are more than 20,000 mass grave sites containing more than 1.38 million bone’s bodies (Choeung Ek). Visit The National Museum houses one of the world’s largest collections of Khmer art, including sculptural, Khmer ceramics, bronzes, and ethnographic objects. Latewe have one hour for enjoy with tourist cruise on Mekong River. Lunch & Dinner, overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 9: PHNOM PENH – FREE – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, free time until transfer to the airport.
The End Of Tour, Thank You & see you again, Good Luck !
The Price Tour Of Children
– Children under 2 years old: Free of charge (Family take care).
– Children from 2 to under 5 years old: 50% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children from 5 years old to under 11 years old: 75% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children aged 11 years old and above: 100% of tour price.Tour Included
– Hotel: 4 star with air conditioner, cable TV, hot and cold water. 2 guests / room.
– Meals according to the program.
– Ticket to visit follow the program.
– Private car service for travel.
– English tour guide during the tour.
– Water: 2 bottles (0.5 liters / day / person).
– Tourism hats.
Tour Not Include
– Personal expenses outside the program (Telephone, laundry, drinks in the mini bar …)
– Visa entry Viet Nam (check by your own), Cambodia 35usd.
– Food and drink order by yourself.
– Tip for local guide & driver : 10 usd / day / person (70 usd / tour / guest).
– Transportation and sightseeing outside the progra.
– Single room in the hotel (surcharge 150 USD / person / tour).
– Immediately after registration, guests deposit 50% of tour price. The remaining amount will be paid 03 days before departure.
– Cancellation 08 days before departure: 60% cancellation fee.
– Cancellation 05 days before departure: 80% cancellation fee.
– Cancel 02 days before departure: 100% cancellation fee.
The program will be change if any reason about the weather or something happen of the trip, but still ensure the full program for visitors.—
Hotline:(855) 088.286.3333 / 092.18.3333
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.topasia.com.kh
Add: No 84, St 148, Phsar Kandal, Phnom Penh, Cambodia