Welcome To Holy Bokor Mountain & Paradise Kohrong Island
Tour Itinerary Mountain – Beach – Island 4days
Day 1: ARRIVED CAMBODIA
Upon arrive at Phnom penh International Airport you will be welcome by tour guide and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Phnom Penh.
* Note: If have time you can visit any tourist place: National Museum, Toul Sleng (S21), Wat Phnom Pagoda, City Tour…
Day 2: PHNOM PENH – SIHANOUK VILLE – KOHRONG ISLAND (B/L/D)
Breakfast, check out go to Sihanouk Ville, continue to the Kohrong Saloem Island by Speed Boat, arrived take lunch and you will see why the people said that “Paradise Island”. Come back, dinner, go to Bokor Mountain & overnight at Thansur Sokha Highland Resort.
Day 3: PHNOM PENH – BOKOR MOUNTAIN (B/L/D)
After breakfast we have all day visit:
It’s was built in 2014 and the temple is situated next to Thansur Sokha Hotel and is off 5 minutes distance away from the hotel. The temple is now this is the place to serves believes of the Chinese religion and also is a place people can pray.
OLD CATHOLIC CHURCH
It’s was built by the French in the early 1920 as a part of the French town-ship on Bokor Mountain. Compare to the remaining vintage churches in Cambodia the Church on Bokor has kept its shape well than others. It’s a blessing place for catholically weeding ceremony. The place is very popular for Pre-weeding photo shoot and the best place for an awesome view of sunset.
LE BOKOR PALACE
Le Bokor Palace is luxurious and historical hotel 1920s features 36 rooms. There are 2 restaurants and one of restaurant provide an exclusive fine dining experience of 1925 French Menu which was used during Le Bokor Palace soft opening.
WAT SOMPOV PRAM
Wat Sompov Pram “5 Boat Wat” came from the five oddly sculpted nearby resembled boat. The beautiful legend of the boat will be told by our expert guide. Wat Sompov Pram was built in 1924 by King Monivong. Behind the temple is breath taking view of the sapphire sea and emerald green jungle you will be amazed. Wat Sampov Pram is consideried highest Buddha pagodas in Cambodia (1,075m).
Bokor Hydroponics Farm locates on Bokor Mountain which is 1,075 meters high above sea level, bringing a total of over 60 species of natural vegetable. The farm spreads over the total area of 5 hectares, featuring two hectare of geoponics and three hectares of hydroponics. Bokor Hydroponics Farm offers a wide range of vegetables including broccoli, lettuce, bean, cabbage, asparagus, tomato, carrot and many more to count.
There we have many kind of animal such as: Wild pig, chicken, duck and geese. All guests can take nice photo with those animals.
Poporkvile Waterfall is the two tiers waterfall Meant “Swirling Clouds” in Khmer. The best period to visit Poporkvile Waterfall in during rain season (May to October) where the waterfall is at its most beautiful. Along small path by the waterfall, you can take scenic walk to embrace mother of nature and discover wild beautiful and unique plants.
100 RICE FIELDS
It’s located in 7Km away from the hotel and you can spot the place just from the main road. You might be interested in beautiful name and then you will be more surprised to see the real view of “Veal Sre Mouy Roy” or 100 Rice Fields”. That is the rock fields dividend by hundreds of dikes. It is one of the ideal place to keep your fun post in your camera.
The gate symbol between heaven and earth is another fascinating destination, the two huge stones symbolize a gate between haven and earth and this symbol originated since the early days. It’s also ascared place to perform prayers.
500 RICE FIELDS
The place for pleasant picnic, breathtaking scenery, unique rock formations, amazing adventure & great exploration. Home of Nepenthes, rare carnivorous plants and can be found amazingly beautiful in 500 rice fields.
Sacred meditation caves lie deep in the hidden forest offering guests to experience silent sitting on energize body, increase your energy, improve your health, gain luck, happiness for mind and soul.
Mountain Lake is a place to relax with green mountain views, we can enjoy and experience many fun water-activities such as kayaking, canoeing, fishing and riding paddle boats. Lunch & dinner at local restaurant, overnight at Thansur Bokor.
Day 4: SIHANOUK VILLE – PHNOM PENH – DEPARTURE (B/L/D)
After Breakfast check out, we need about 4 hour drive to Phnom Penh. Lunch and visit Central Maket, Visit Royal Palace then transfer to the airport. Finish tour, thank you & see you again !
The Price Tour Of Children
– Children under 2 years old: Free of charge (Family take care).
– Children from 2 to under 5 years old: 50% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children from 5 years old to under 11 years old: 75% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children aged 11 years old and above: 100% of tour price.
– Hotel: 4 star with air conditioner, cable TV, hot and cold water. 2 guests / room.
– Meals according to the program.
– Ticket to visit follow the program.
– Private car service for travel.
– English tour guide during the tour.
– Water: 2 bottles (0.5 liters / day / person).
– Tourism hats.
Tour Not Include
– Personal expenses outside the program (Telephone, laundry, drinks in the mini bar …)
– Visa entry Cambodia 35usd.
– Food and drink order by yourself.
– Tip for local guide & driver : 10 usd / day / person (40 usd / tour / guest).
– Transportation and sightseeing outside the progra.
– Single room in the hotel (surcharge 90 USD / person / tour).
– Immediately after registration, guests deposit 50% of tour price. The remaining amount will be paid 03 days before departure.
– Cancellation 08 days before departure: 60% cancellation fee.
– Cancellation 05 days before departure: 80% cancellation fee.
– Cancel 02 days before departure: 100% cancellation fee.
The program will be change if any reason about the weather or something happen of the trip, but still ensure the full program for visitors.