Tour Siem Reap – Phnom Penh 6days.
Angkor Wat – Tonle Sap Lake – Kulen Mountain
Oudong Ancient – Royal Palace – Toul Sleng – National Museum
Day 1: ARRIVED CAMBODIA
Upon arrive at Siem Reap International Airport you will be welcome by tour guide and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Day 2: SIEM REAP – KULEN MOUNTAIN – TONLE SAP LAKE (B/L/D)
After breakfast depart to Kulen Mountain visitThousand Lingas at Kbal Spean within the Kulen National Park site and Preah Ang Thom pagoda with its giant reclining Buddha. After Lunch back to Siem Reap visit Wat Thmey The Khmer Rouge was Cambodia’s ruling party from 1975 to 1979 and was responsible for one of the worst mass killings during the 20th Century. ARTISAN D’ANGKOR has developed from the ambitious belief that it is possible to revive ancient Cambodian Arts & Crafts while improving the lives of thousands of people living in rural areas. Continue visit Tonle Sap Lake& view the sunset on the river. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Day 3: ANGKOR WAT – BAYON – TA PROHM (B/L/D)
Breakfast and we have full day visit Angkor Wat Temple, Bayon Temple then South Gate of Angkor Thom, the Royla Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Baphoun, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of Leper King. Late we visit Phnom Bakheng Hill view the sunset. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Day 4: SIEM REAP – OUDONG ANCIENT – PHNOM PENH (B/L/D)
Breakfast, check out. We need about 4 & half hour drive to Phnom Penh Capital.
On the way we visit:
– Kampong Kdey Bridgebuilt in the 12th century and located near the town of Kompong Kdei, which lies midway between the provinces of Siem Reap and Kompong Thom, this 75 meter-long and 14-meter high laterite bridge still stands as a spectacular example of engineering with its 21 arches spanning the Chikreng River.
– Prey Pros Lakeis a natural and cultural at Prey Pros Commune at Kampong Thom Province. The site cover an area of 2 million square meters and includes a river (4,000-meter length and 30-meter width) which is rich in Domrei fish. Relex on hammock with Cambodia Coffee.
Lunch at Kampong Thom Province. Dinner and overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 5: ROYAL PALACE – TOUL SLENG(S21) – NATIONAL MUSEUM (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel then visit:
– Royal Palace, the Palace serves as the King’s residence, a venue for court ceremony and as a symbol of the Kingdom. It was established at this location when the capital was moved to Phnom Penh in 1866.
– Toul Sleng (S21)from 1975 to 1979, an estimated 17,000 people were imprisoned at Tuol Sleng. In the early months of S-21’s existence, most of the victims were from the previous Lon Nol regime and included soldiers, government officials, as well as academics, doctors, teachers, students, factory workers, monks, engineers, etc. Later, the party leadership’s paranoia turned on its own ranks and purges throughout the country saw thousands of party activists and their families brought to Tuol Sleng and murdered.
– National Museumhouses one of the world’s largest collections of Khmer art, including sculptural, Khmer ceramics, bronzes, and ethnographic objects. Its collection includes over 14,000 items, from prehistoric times to periods before, during and after the Khmer Empire, which at its height stretched from Thailand, across present-day Cambodia, to southern Vietnam.
Day 6: PHNOM PENH – FREE – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, free time until transfer to the airport.
The End Of Tour, Thank You & see you again, Good Luck !
The Price Tour Of Children
– Children under 2 years old: Free of charge (Family take care).
– Children from 2 to under 5 years old: 50% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children from 5 years old to under 11 years old: 75% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children aged 11 years old and above: 100% of tour price.
– Hotel: 4 star with air conditioner, cable TV, hot and cold water. 2 guests / room.
– Meals according to the program.
– Ticket to visit follow the program.
– Private car service for travel.
– English tour guide during the tour.
– Water: 2 bottles (0.5 liters / day / person).
– Tourism hats.
Tour Not Include
– Personal expenses outside the program (Telephone, laundry, drinks in the mini bar …)
– Visa entry Viet Nam (check by your own), Cambodia 35usd.
– Food and drink order by yourself.
– Tip for local guide & driver : 10 usd / day / person (70 usd / tour / guest).
– Transportation and sightseeing outside the progra.
– Single room in the hotel (surcharge 150 USD / person / tour).
– Immediately after registration, guests deposit 50% of tour price. The remaining amount will be paid 03 days before departure.
– Cancellation 08 days before departure: 60% cancellation fee.
– Cancellation 05 days before departure: 80% cancellation fee.
– Cancel 02 days before departure: 100% cancellation fee.
The program will be change if any reason about the weather or something happen of the trip, but still ensure the full program for visitors.
Hotline:(855) 088.286.3333 / 092.18.3333
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.topasia.com.kh
Add: No 84, St 148, Phsar Kandal, Phnom Penh, Cambodia