Welcome To Unesco World Heritage Angkor Wat – Preah Vihear – Sampor Prei Kuk
Tour Unesco World Heritage 7days.
Day 1: ARRIVED CAMBODIA
Upon arrive at Siem Reap International Airport you will be welcome by tour guide and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Day 2: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR (B/L/D)
Breakfast and we have full day visit Angkor Wat Temple, Bayon Temple then South Gate of Angkor Thom, the Royla Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Baphoun, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of Leper King. Late we visit Tonle Sap Lake & view the sunset on the river. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Day 3: SIEM REAP – KULEN MOUNTAIN – ANLONG VEN – PREAH VIHEAR (B/L/D)
Breakfast check out, depart go to Kulen Mountain visitThousand Lingas at Kbal Spean within the Kulen National Park site and Preah Ang Thom pagoda with its giant reclining Buddha. After Lunch continue to Preah Vihear on the way we visit the Pol Pot’Housein Anlong Ven. Dinner and overnight at Sra Aem.
Day 4: PREAH VIHEAR TEMPLE (B/L/D)
Beakfast, visit Preah Vihear Temple. The Temple is composed of a series of sanctuaries linked by a system of pavements and staircases over an 800 metre long axis and dates back to the first half of the 11th century AD. Nevertheless, its complex history can be traced to the 9th century, when the hermitage was founded. We come back to the hotel for lunch and dinner , relaxing time at the beautiful swimming pool. Overnight at Sra Aem.
Day 5: SRA AEM – SAMPOR PREI KUK – KAMPONG THOM (B/L/D)
Breakfast, check out. We need about 3 hour drive to Sampor Prei Kuk Temple. UNESCO said the area had been identified as Ishanapura, the capital of the ancient Chenla Empire, a Khmer civilization that flourished in the late 6th and 7th centuries and preceded the Khmer Empire. Its remains cover an area of 25 square kilometers. The site has become increasingly popular with foreign tourists. Lunch check in. Afternoon we visit city tour, local maket. Dinner & overnight at Kampong Thom
Day 6: KAMPONG THOM – PHNOM PENH (B/L/D)
Breakfast, check out. We need about 3 hour drive to Phnom Penh Capital. Lunch check in. Afternoon we visitRoyal Palace. It was established at this location when the capital was moved to Phnom Penh in 1866. Wat Phnom Pagada, visit Naga World. Dinner & overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 7: PHNOM PENH – FREE – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, free time until transfer to the airport.
The End Of Tour, Thank You & see you again, Good Luck !
The Price Tour Of Children
– Children under 2 years old: Free of charge (Family take care).
– Children from 2 to under 5 years old: 50% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children from 5 years old to under 11 years old: 75% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children aged 11 years old and above: 100% of tour price.
– Hotel: 4 star with air conditioner, cable TV, hot and cold water. 2 guests / room.
– Meals according to the program.
– Ticket to visit follow the program.
– Private car service for travel.
– English tour guide during the tour.
– Water: 2 bottles (0.5 liters / day / person).
– Tourism hats.
Tour Not Include
– Personal expenses outside the program (Telephone, laundry, drinks in the mini bar …)
– Visa entry Viet Nam (check by your own), Cambodia 35usd.
– Food and drink order by yourself.
– Tip for local guide & driver : 10 usd / day / person (70 usd / tour / guest).
– Transportation and sightseeing outside the progra.
– Single room in the hotel (surcharge 150 USD / person / tour).
– Immediately after registration, guests deposit 50% of tour price. The remaining amount will be paid 03 days before departure.
– Cancellation 08 days before departure: 60% cancellation fee.
– Cancellation 05 days before departure: 80% cancellation fee.
– Cancel 02 days before departure: 100% cancellation fee.
The program will be change if any reason about the weather or something happen of the trip, but still ensure the full program for visitors.
Hotline:(855) 088.286.3333 / 092.18.3333
email@example.com | www.topasia.com.kh
Add: No 84, St 148, Phsar Kandal, Phnom Penh, Cambodia