Welcome To Mondulkiri & Ratanakiri
Tour Secret Discovered 9days.
Boo Sra Waterfall – Yeak Loam Lake – Irriwaddy Dolphins Kratie
Day 1: ARRIVED CAMBODIA
Upon arrive at Phnom Penh International Airport you will be welcome by tour guide and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 2: PHNOM PENH – MONDULKIRI (B/L/D)
Breakfast check out. We need about 4 and half hour drive to Mondulkiri. Lunch check in. Afternoon visit Phnom Dokramom one of the sacred hill country of Cambodia temple, you can see the whole city beautiful Mondulkiri is covered by a green tree. City tour dinner & overnight at Mondulkiri.
Day 3: MONDULKIRI (B/L/D)
After breakfast visit:
– Elephant Valley in Sen Monorom One of the most famous destinations of Mondulkiri. Sen Monorom valley elephants Elephant Livelihood Initiative Environment established in 2006, is a non-governmental organization based in local Mondulkiri, Cambodia.
– Boo Sra waterfall brings a wonderful natural beauty. Been named the falls best in the area, therefore, Waterfall Boo Sra become the pride of the indigenous people and is one of the sites attract millions of tourists not only during but also looking for a year abroad. Lunch & dinner at local restaurant, overnight at Mondulkiri.
Day 4: MONDULKIRI – RATANAKIRI (B/L/D)
Breakfast check out. We need about 2 hour drive to Ratanakiri. Arrived there continue visit Yak Lom lake, the beautiful lake occupies a 4,000-year-old volcanic crater. Due to the lake’s tremendous depth 48 m (157 ft), its water is exceptionally clean and clear. The lake is almost perfectly round and measures 0.72 km (0.45 mi) in diameter. Virachey National Park is the largest national park in Cambodia, home to beautiful forests and an uncharted number of plants and animals. Lunch & dinner at local restaurant, overnight at Ratanakiri.
Day 5: RATANAKIRI – KRATIE (B/L/D)
Breakfast, check out. We need about 3 and half hour drive to Kratie Prvince. Lunch check in. Afternoon we visit Mekong River ’s dolphins by small boat. Overnight at Kratie.
Day 6: KRATIE – The 100-Column Pagoda (B/L/D)
After breakfast we visit, The 100-Column Pagoda. Continue visit the local maket. Lunch & relaxing your own. dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at Kratie.
Day 7: KRATIE – PHNOM PENH (B/L/D)
Breakfast, check out. We need about 4 & half hour drive to Phnom Penh Capital. Lunch check in. Afternoon we visit Royal Palace. It was established at this location when the capital was moved to Phnom Penh in 1866. Dinner, overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 8: KILLING FIELDS – CAPITAL MUSEUM (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel, we visit The Killing Frields, there are more than 20,000 mass grave sites containing more than 1.38 million bone’s bodies (Choeung Ek). Visit The National Museum houses one of the world’s largest collections of Khmer art, including sculptural, Khmer ceramics, bronzes, and ethnographic objects. Late we have one hour for enjoy with tourist cruise on Mekong River. Lunch & Dinner, overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 9: PHNOM PENH – FREE – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, free time until transfer to the airport.
The Price Tour Of Children
– Children under 2 years old: Free of charge (Family take care).
– Children from 2 to under 5 years old: 50% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children from 5 years old to under 11 years old: 75% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children aged 11 years old and above: 100% of tour price.
– Hotel: 4 star with air conditioner, cable TV, hot and cold water. 2 guests / room.
– Meals according to the program.
– Ticket to visit follow the program.
– Private car service for travel.
– English tour guide during the tour.
– Water: 2 bottles (0.5 liters / day / person).
– Tourism hats.
Tour Not Include
– Personal expenses outside the program (Telephone, laundry, drinks in the mini bar …)
– Visa entry Cambodia 35usd.
– Food and drink order by yourself.
– Tip for local guide & driver : 10 usd / day / person (90 usd / tour / guest).
– Transportation and sightseeing outside the progra.
– Single room in the hotel (surcharge 215 USD / person / tour).
– Immediately after registration, guests deposit 50% of tour price. The remaining amount will be paid 03 days before departure.
– Cancellation 08 days before departure: 60% cancellation fee.
– Cancellation 05 days before departure: 80% cancellation fee.
– Cancel 02 days before departure: 100% cancellation fee.
The program will be change if any reason about the weather or something happen of the trip, but still ensure the full program for visitors.