Welcome To Cambodia
Tour Around Cambodia 13 days.
Phnom Penh – Kampong Chhnang – Pursat – Battambang – Tonle Sap – Siem Reap – Angkor – Preah Vihear – Kulen Mountain – Kratie
Day 1: ARRIVED CAMBODIA
Upon arrive at Phnom penh International Airport you will be welcome by tour guide and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 2: PHNOM PENH – UDONG ANCIENT – KAMPONG CHHNANG – BATTAMBANG(B/L/D)
– Oudong was founded by King Srei Soryapor in 1601. Oudong was later abandoned by King Norodom in 1866 in favor of Phnom Penh.
– We drive along the Tonle Sap River from highway No.5 to Kampong Chhnang. Visit the Upper Maket with local craftsmen and some place of local people villages. After lunch we towards to Battambang. Overnight at Battambang.
Day 3: BATTAMBANG (B/L/D)
Today we will have a full day sightseeing to visit the various historical places around Battambang where you can see some of the earlier Angkor Temples. Overnight at Battambang.
Day 4: BATTAMBANG – SIEM REAP – TONLE SAP LAKE (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel, we will leave Battambang go to Siem Reap. After Lunch check in hotel. Continue visit Tonle Sap Lake by boat cruise and visit floating villages and shopping at Old Maket. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Day 5: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR (B/L/D)
Breakfast and we have full day visit Angkor Wat Temple, Bayon Temple then South Gate of Angkor Thom, the Royla Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Baphoun, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of Leper King. Late we visit Phnom Bakheng Hill view the sunset. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Day 6: SIEM REAP – WAR MUSEUM – WAT THMEY – ARTISAN D’ANGKOR (B/L/D)
After breakfast visit War Museum among the collection there are also many sorts of landmines and rare photographs from the defined period of time in Cambodia. Wat Thmey The Khmer Rouge was Cambodia’s ruling party from 1975 to 1979 and was responsible for one of the worst mass killings during the 20th Century. ARTISAN D’ANGKOR has developed from the ambitious belief that it is possible to revive ancient Cambodian Arts & Crafts while improving the lives of thousands of people living in rural areas. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Day 7: SIEM REAP – KULEN MOUNTAIN – PREAH VIHEAR (B/L/D)
Breakfast check out, depart go to Kulen Mountain visitThousand Lingas at Kbal Spean within the Kulen National Park site and Preah Ang Thom pagoda with its giant reclining Buddha. After Lunch continue to Preah Vihear on the way we visit the Pol Pot’Housein Anlong Ven. Dinner and overnight at Sra Aem.
Day 8: PREAH VIHEAR TEMPLE (B/L/D)
Beakfast, visit Preah Vihear Temple. The Temple is composed of a series of sanctuaries linked by a system of pavements and staircases over an 800 metre long axis and dates back to the first half of the 11th century AD. Nevertheless, its complex history can be traced to the 9th century, when the hermitage was founded. We come back to the hotel for lunch and dinner , relaxing time at the beautiful swimming pool. Overnight at Sra Aem.
Day 9: SRA AEM – KRATIE (B/L/D)
Breakfast, check out. We need about 4 and half hour drive to Kratie Prvince. Lunch check in. Afternoon we visit Mekong River ’s dolphins by small boat. Overnight at Kratie.
Day 10: KRATIE – The 100-Column Pagoda(B/L/D)
After breakfast we visit, The 100-Column Pagodawas built on the place where the Royal Palace temple of Sam Phu Borak Capital of the Chen La time located. At the area, there are four-Buddist temples facing to different directions. Continue visit the local maket. Lunch & relaxing your own. dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at Kratie.
Day 11: KRATIE – PHNOM PENH (B/L/D)
Breakfast, check out. We need about 4 & half hour drive to Phnom Penh Capital. Lunch check in. Afternoon we visit Royal Palace, the Palace serves as the King’s residence, a venue for court ceremony and as a symbol of the Kingdom. It was established at this location when the capital was moved to Phnom Penh in 1866. Dinner, overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 12: KILLING FIELDS – CAPITAL MUSEUM (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel, we visit.
– Killing Frields. During the Khmer Rouge reign, from 1975 to 1979, an estimated 1.7 to 2.5 million Cambodians died. Killing fields dot the country of Cambodia, with more than 20,000 mass grave sites containing more than 1.38 million bodies according to the Documentation Centre of Cambodia (DC-Cam). The largest of the killing fields was Choeung Ek, which sits on the outskirts of Phnom Penh.
– The National Museum houses one of the world’s largest collections of Khmer art, including sculptural, Khmer ceramics, bronzes, and ethnographic objects. Its collection includes over 14,000 items, from prehistoric times to periods before, during and after the Khmer Empire, which at its height stretched from Thailand, across present-day Cambodia, to southern Vietnam.
– Late we have one hour for enjoy with tourist cruise on Mekong River. Lunch & Dinner, overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 13: PHNOM PENH – FREE – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, free time until transfer to the airport.
The End Of Tour, Thank You & see you again, Good Luck !
The Price Tour Of Children
– Children under 2 years old: Free of charge (Family take care).
– Children from 2 to under 5 years old: 50% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children from 5 years old to under 11 years old: 75% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children aged 11 years old and above: 100% of tour price.
– Hotel: 4 star with air conditioner, cable TV, hot and cold water. 2 guests / room.
– Meals according to the program.
– Ticket to visit follow the program.
– Private car service for travel.
– English tour guide during the tour.
– Water: 2 bottles (0.5 liters / day / person).
– Tourism hats.
Tour Not Include
– Personal expenses outside the program (Telephone, laundry, drinks in the mini bar …)
– Visa entry Cambodia 35usd.
– Food and drink order by yourself.
– Tip for local guide & driver : 10 usd / day / person (130 usd / tour / guest).
– Transportation and sightseeing outside the progra.
– Single room in the hotel (surcharge 240 USD / person / tour).
– Immediately after registration, guests deposit 50% of tour price. The remaining amount will be paid 03 days before departure.
– Cancellation 08 days before departure: 60% cancellation fee.
– Cancellation 05 days before departure: 80% cancellation fee.
– Cancel 02 days before departure: 100% cancellation fee.
The program will be change if any reason about the weather or something happen of the trip, but still ensure the full program for visitors.
Hotline:(855) 088. 286. 3333 / 092. 18. 3333
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.topasia.com.kh
Add: No 84, St 148, Phsar Kandal, Phnom Penh, Cambodia