Tour Southern of Viet Nam
Chau Doc – Ha Tien – Ca Mau – Bac Lieu – Can Tho 9days
Day 1: ARRIVED HO CHI MINH CITY
Bus will pick up the customers at Airport (Tan Son Nhat), then transfer to Hotel for check-in. Free your own, overnight at Sai Gon.
Day 2: SAI GON – CHAU DOC CITY 207km (B/L/D)
Breakfast, check out departure to Chau Doc province. On the road you will see the Southern village and through My Thuan Bridge, along Highway number 80 to Sa Dec, Long Xuyen to arrived Chau Doc City. Lunch, dinner at local restaurant, overnight at Chau Doc.
Day 3: CHAU DOC – HA TIEN 88km (B/L/D)
Breakfast, check out we visit Tinh Bien maket the big one southern of Viet Nam. Contiune to Ha Tien on the way you will see the Ong Cam muntain and come to test “water of palm tree”. After lunch visit Mui Nai beach, Binh San Mountain, Mac Cuu Mousoleum, Thach Dong… Dinner, overnight at Ha Tien.
Day 4: HA TIEN – CA MAU 240km (B/L/D)
Breakfast, check out visit Hon Chong Place, Pagoda Hang & Hon Phu Tu, continue go to Kien Giang Province there is the city rich with seafood export. After lunch departure to Ca Mau Province through “National Park U Minh Thuong”. Arrived Ca Mau take dinner & overnight at Ca Mau. Day 5: CA MAU CAPE – BAC LIEU PROVINCE 72km (B/L/D)Breakfast, departure to Nam Can (33km) arrived the Ca Mau Cape & kilomet end of Viet Nam Country. Visit the second largest mangrove forest of the world. Back to hotel check out & take lunch, then continue to Bac Lieu Province, city tour, dinner & overnight at Bac Lieu. Day 6: BAC LIEU – SOC TRANG – CAN THO 120km (B/L/D) Breakfast check out, visit the home of Bac Lieu Prince and the place memorial of Cao Van Lau that the author of the famous song Da Co Hoai Lang. Visit Bat Temple & Clay Pagoda. Continue to Can Tho through Gate Seven that the birthplace of the ancient Vietnamese love story song Tinh Anh Ban Chieu. Lunch & Dinner at Local restaurant, overnight at Can Tho.
Day 7: CAN THO – SAI GON 175km(B/L/D)
Breakfast, visit Cai Rang floating market you will see and find out the life style of people over there. Visit Binh Thuy Ancient House was built hundred years ago with many European and Asian architecture, then continue to visit My Khanh Tourist Area. Lunch, back to Ho Chi Minh City. Dinner & overnight at Sai Gon.
Day 8: HO CHI MINH – CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
Breakfast, we visit Catholic Church, Post Office, Independence Palace (Dinh Doc Lap), Ben Thanh Maket, Ho Chi Minh Museum, City Tour… Lunch & dinner at local restaurant, overnight at Sai Gon.
Day 9: HO CHI MINH CITY – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast, free your own, till time check out, transfer to the Tan Son Nhat Airport.
The end of tour, thank you, see you again & good luck !
The Price Tour Of Children
– Children under 2 years old: Free of charge (Family take care).
– Children from 2 to under 5 years old: 50% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children from 5 years old to under 11 years old: 75% of tour ticket (meals, private seat in car, sleep with parent or relative)
– Children aged 11 years old and above: 100% of tour price.
– Hotel: 4 star with air conditioner, cable TV, hot and cold water. 2 guests / room.
– Meals according to the program.
– Ticket to visit follow the program.
– Private car service for travel.
– English tour guide during the tour.
– Water: 2 bottles (0.5 liters / day / person).
– Tourism hats.
Tour Not Include
– Personal expenses outside the program (Telephone, laundry, drinks in the mini bar …)
– Visa entry Viet Nam (check by your own).
– Food and drink order by yourself.
– Tip for local guide & driver : 10 usd / day / person (90 usd / tour / guest).
– Transportation and sightseeing outside the progra.
– Single room in the hotel (surcharge 215 USD / person / tour).
– Immediately after registration, guests deposit 50% of tour price. The remaining amount will be paid 03 days before departure.
– Cancellation 08 days before departure: 60% cancellation fee.
– Cancellation 05 days before departure: 80% cancellation fee.
– Cancel 02 days before departure: 100% cancellation fee.
The program will be change if any reason about the weather or something happen of the trip, but still ensure the full program for visitors.
Hotline: (84) 0985.339.888 – 0931.939.888
[email protected] | www.topasiatravel.net
Add: No 1096, Vo Van Kiet, W6, D5 Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: (855) 088.286.3333 – 092.18.3333
Add: No 84, St 148, Phsar Kandal, Phnom Penh, Cambodia